Saturday, March 18, 2017

Quick - Jects: Feat. Young P.A.T. Prod(Manny Made)

"New rapper is sweeping the streets in south Mississippi!"


I've been helping my friend Hardy Hill with his rap career, hes an up and coming rapper in my hometown unlike the rest hes very intelligent and spits the truth. If your tired of listening to dumb rappers rap about dumb stuff then give my boy quick a chance, hes very good. 

Be sure to subscribe to his YouTube channel, his music is available for download at https://www.cdbaby.com/artist/Quick1
If you like then show my boy some love and buy a single for just 99 cents. At least subscribe to his YouTube channel and like his videos and share them with your friends, sharing is caring!

All music is (C) By: Hardy Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please. Thanks.